ORLANDO, Fla. — People aged 18 and older are now are eligible to receive a vaccine in Florida.
Teenagers who are 16 or 17 years old are eligible for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine but they will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian and sign a consent form to receive the vaccine.
Most vaccination sites are requiring appointments, but there are a few locations in Florida that allow walk ups.
Below is a list of pharmacies and local counties that are offering the COVID-19 vaccine.
Pharmacies offering COVID-19 vaccines
Several Walmart locations, Winn-Dixie locations and Publix locations in Florida are administering the COVID-19 vaccine.
See the full list of local stores participating as well as how you can make an appointment below.
Vaccination appointments can be made at participating Walmart stores by clicking here and participating Sam’s Club stores by clicking here. DeSantis said Florida residents will not have to be members of Sam’s Club to receive the vaccine at its locations.
See the full list of participating locations in Central Florida below:
- Walmart #2881 1471 E Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Walmart #5250 904 Cypress Pkwy Kissimmee, FL 34759
- Walmart #779 3501 S Florida Avenue, Lakeland, FL 33803
- Sam’s Club #4794 3530 Lakeland Highlands Road, Lakeland, FL 33803
- Sam’s Club #6441 4600 US Highway 98 N Lakeland, FL 33809
- Walmart #1702 1000 North Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Walmart #3538 8500 N Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32940
- Walmart #5365 3950 N Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Walmart #697 2600 SW 19th Avenue Road, Ocala, FL 34471
- Sam’s Club #6335 3921 SW College Road, Ocala, FL 34474
- Walmart #5326 9570 SW Highway 200, Ocala, FL 34481
- Walmart #6149 Nec Landstar And Arbor Meadows Blvd, Orlando, FL 32824
- Walmart #1220 2500 S Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32811
- Walmart #3162 2715 S Orange Avenue, Orlando, FL 32806
- Walmart #4160 1101 S. Goldwyn, Orlando, FL 32805
- Walmart #4197 902 Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810
- Walmart #4365 11930 Narcoossee Road, Orlando, FL 32832
- Walmart #4425 7818 Colonial West Drive, Orlando, FL 32818
- Walmart #4588 3101 W Princeton Street, Orlando, FL 32808
- Sam’s Club #4828 11920 Narcoossee Road, Orlando, FL 32832
- Walmart #5179 201 S Chickasaw Trail, Orlando, FL 32825
- Walmart #5741 9047 Curry Ford Road, Orlando, FL 32825
- Walmart #5988 2271 N. Semoran Boulveard, Orlando FL 32807
- Sam’s Club #6212 7701 E Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32807
- Sam’s Club #6218 7810 W Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32818
- Walmart #890 11250 E Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32817
- Walmart #3782 5991 S Goldenrod Road, Orlando, FL 32822
- Walmart #5894 5511 Deep Lake Road, Oviedo, FL 32765
- Walmart #2843 17961 S US Highway 441, Summerfield, FL 34491
- Walmart #4262 4085 Wedgewood Lane, The Villages, FL 32162
- Walmart #4565 270 Heald Way, The Villages, FL 32163
All Publix locations in Florida are offering the COVID-19 vaccine by appointment.
Publix will reopen COVID-19 vaccination appointments every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7 a.m.
The company will allow Floridians to make an appointment for the Moderna vaccine on Mondays and Fridays. Residents can make an appointment for the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine on Wendesdays.
To learn more about making an appointment, click here.
COVID-19 vaccines will be administered at 40 Winn-Dixie stores, 2 Fresco y Más stores and one Harveys Supermarket in 29 Florida counties.
See the full list of locations in Central Florida participating below:
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2230: 190 Malabar Rd. SW, Palm Bay, FL 32907
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2367: 7960 U.S. Highway 1, Micco, FL 32976
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2336: 27405 U.S. Highway 27, Ste. 119, Leesburg, FL 34748
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2206: 15912 E. State Road 40, Silver Springs, FL 34488
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2523: 820 Old Camp Rd., The Villages, FL 32162
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2545: 2500 Burnsed Blvd., The Villages, FL 32163
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2203: 1838 S. Ridgewood Ave., Edgewater, FL 32141
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2309: 352 W. Granada Blvd., Ormond Beach, FL 32174
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2246: 1565 U.S. #441 North, Apopka, FL 32712
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2225: 684 E. Hwy 50, Clermont, FL 34711
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2468: 11310 SE Hwy 301, Belleview, FL 34420
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2320: 1122 N. Main Street, Bushnell, FL 33513
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2237: 2 North U.S. Hwy 17-92, Debary, FL 32713
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2219: 10051 S. U.S. 41, Dunnellon, FL 34432
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2337: 944 Bichara Blvd., Lady Lake, FL 32159
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2229: 184 Marion Oaks Blvd., Ocala, FL 34473
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2437: 7131 N. U.S. Hwy 441, Ocala, FL 34475
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2278: 1401 S. Hiawassee Road, Orlando, FL 32835
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2271: 1021 Lockwood Blvd., Oviedo, FL 32765
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2247: 1260 W. Palm Coast Parkway, Palm Coast, FL 32137
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2238: 4855 Irlo Bronson Hwy., St Cloud, FL 34771
- Winn-Dixie Store No. 2261: 450 E. Burleigh Blvd., Tavares, FL 32778
Gov. Ron DeSantis announced that CVS Health will begin offering COVID-19 vaccinations at 81 select CVS Pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy y más, and Navarro Discount Pharmacy locations across Florida, including three in Central Florida.
DeSantis said each store will administer 100 shots per day.
The following CVS stores will offer the COVID-19 vaccine in Central Florida:
- Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Shores
- Flagler Beach
- Haines City
- New Smyrna Beach
- Port Orange
- Winter Park
Gov. Ron DeSantis announced March 11 that COVID-19 vaccinations will be distributed several Walgreens locations statewide.
The locations include:
- One location in Lake County
- 12 locations in Marion County
- Eight locations in Polk County
- One location in Sumter County
Central Florida counties offering COVID-19 vaccines
Here is a list of Central Florida counties that are distributing COVID-19 vaccines:
Seminole County’s COVID-19 vaccination site is located at the former Sears store at the Oviedo Mall, 1360 Oviedo Mall Boulevard, Oviedo.
To find out if Seminole County has appointments available, click here.
If you sign up for a vaccine appointment at the Oviedo Mall, county officials ask you to enter from the parking lot closest to District Eat & Play.
If you need assistance booking an appointment call the Citizens Information Line at 407-665-0000.
You can also visit PrepareSeminole.org to register for the vaccine or text COVID19INFO to 888777 for updates.
The county said it will be allowing residents to book an appointment every Thursday.
Orange County health officials are administering the COVID-19 vaccine at the Orange County Convention Center.
Florida residents can schedule an appointment by clicking here.
The event is by appointment and drive-thru only.
AdventHealth and Orange County will offer additional COVID-19 vaccine opportunities for Central Floridians.
More than 4,500 doses of the Pfizer vaccine will be available to those 16 years and older at AdventHealth’s community vaccination site near Orlando International Airport.
The vaccines will be distributed by appointment Thursday, April 15, 2021, and Friday, April 16, 2021,
Appointments can be made through OCFL.net/vaccine
For frequently asked questions, click here.
If you are looking for the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, there are several pop-up vaccination sites open in the Orlando area.
Here are the sites for Thursday, April 8:
- God Is Able Outreach/Mt. Olive AME Church, 2525 W. Church St, Orlando, FL 32805.
- Bravo Supermarkets, 2701 N Hiawassee Rd, Orlando, FL 32818.
- Festival Park, 2911 E Robinson St, Orlando, FL 32803.
The sites are open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Department of Health in Osceola County’s COVID-19 vaccination site is located at Centro Cristiano Dios De Pactos Church at 1130 Simmons Road, Kissimmee.
Residents can pre-register for a vaccine appointment by clicking here or calling 866-201-6507.
Anyone who pre-registers for an appointment will be contacted by the county’s vendor to schedule their first dose appointment. Health officials will contact residents to schedule a second dose appointment.
Click here to learn more.
Health officials in Brevard County said residents can pre-register for COVID-19 vaccine appointments by clicking here.
Residents can also call 866-201-5420 or TTY (TeleTYpewriter) 833-476-1525 to schedule an appointment.
To receive text alerts on your phone from Brevard County Emergency Management when additional appointments are available, text BrevardEOC to 888777.
To learn more, click here.
OMNI is offering the Moderna vaccinat at its mass vaccination site at 1344 Apollo Boulevard from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday.
Officials said the site is allowing walk ups on Monday.
OMNI will also be offering the vaccine at its 10 locations. Appointments will be required. Residents can call 321-802-5515 to make an appointment.
For more information, click here.
The Florida Department of Health in Marion County is launching a new vaccine sign-up site for local residents. Click here to pre-register for a COVID-19 vaccine by the Department of Health in Marion County. Residents without online access can call 352-644-2590 for assistance in signing up.
The Department of Health in Marion County is administering COVID-19 vaccines by appointment only at the Paddock Mall, 3100 SW College Road, Ocala.
To register for a future COVID-19 vaccination appointment, click here or call 866-201-6768 (TTY 833-476-1519).
Anyone with questions regarding signups should call 833-540-2070.
Flagler County officials are administering the vaccine by appointment only at the Flagler County Fairgrounds at 150 Sawgrass Road, Bunnell FL 32110
Residents can make an appointment online by clicking here. They can also call 866-201-1541 (TTY: 833-476-1450) to make an appointment.
To learn more, click here.
Health officials are administering the COVID-19 vaccine by appointment only at the Volusia County Fairgrounds, 3150 E. New York Ave., DeLand.
Residents may pre-register for a vaccine appointment by clicking here or calling 866-201-7314.
To learn more, click here.
Daytona Beach is also offering the Moderna vaccine at the former DMV office at 310 Jean Street while supplies last on April 6.
Lake County officials are administering the COVID-19 vaccine by appointment only at the Lake Square Mall.
COVID-19 vaccine appointments can be scheduled by calling 866-201-6909 (or 833-476-1031 for TTY users).
For more information, contact the Florida Department of Health for Lake County’s COVID-19 Hotline at (352) 268-9299, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sumter County officials have a COVID-19 vaccine site at the Wildwood Community Center.
Residents can make an appointment by calling calling 866-201-6909 or clicking here.
To learn more about vaccine distribution in Sumter County, click here.
Health officials in Polk County can make an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine by clicking here.
Residents can also call the COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center at 863-298-7500.
Click here to learn more.
Walk up locations
There are four federally-run COVID-19 vaccine sites in Florida that are allowing walk ups.
None of the locations require an appointment.
- Valencia College – West Campus, 1800 S. Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32811
- Tampa Greyhound Track, 755 E. Waters Ave., Tampa, FL 33604
- Gateway Mall, 5200 Norwood Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32208
- Miami Dade Community College – North Campus, 11380 NW 27th, Miami, FL 33167
If you are searching for more locations to find the COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
How to pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccine
In January, the state of Florida launched a new platform where residents can pre-register for vaccination appointments.
Those interested in pre-registering can click here to sign up. Or, for those who are not comfortable using a computer to sign up, there are hotlines available in each county. See the full list of phone numbers below.
Below is a map of vaccination locations:
Stay with Channel 9 as we continue to follow more county-by-county vaccine distribution plans as they are released.
Click here to download the WFTV app for the latest updates.