Translate this page:
The hope is that most of us will come out of this as better cooks! Cooking meals can be boring or exhausting at times but now that we have time, we thought we’d help you get started! Below you’ll also find some helpful links and tips for storing and portioning your food.
Let us know what you’re cooking up too! Submit your Quarantine recipe and dish below!
Recipes and Tips (below submit your own):
- For a no-brainer, check out FoodNetwork. They also have live cooking classes on their app and thousands of recipes!
- Check out this list of essential things to have in your fridge and pantry during this time of social distancing and quarantine which also includes on storage tips!
- Don't eat all your snacks too fast! Check out MyRecipes article on portioning and tips to make your food last.
- We all know and love Publlix Subs but check out the many recipes Publix offers on their website!
- Also check out these 17 quick and easy pantry meals from Tasty. It's got some creative takes on putting together things you may already have!
- Check out these “Quarantine Recipes” by Sam the Cooking Guy!
- Because everyone loves Joanna Gaines and chocolate chip cookies (hands up if you have her cooking book 🙋)
- Check out these easy meals you can make from items that are already in your pantry
- For some quick and healthy breakfast options follow the recipes in this video!
- If you’re looking to make something a bit more hearty, you’ll have to try making #TheStew! Most of the ingredients are from the pantry, making it a big plus!