Translate this page:
- Analyze your wardrobe – You know those days when you wake up and think you have nothing to wear? That's probably not true and we all know it, but take the time now to go through, reorganize and clear your closet.
- Clear Your Fridge – When was the last time you looked at the expiration date on those salad dressings? Now is the time to ditch those outdated items before you get sick.
- Clear your pantry – Canned goods last a long time, but when was the last time you looked at the expiration date on those green beans? If it expired in 2013, get rid of it, and make room for the food you've been stocking up on.
- After clearing the pantry, reorganize it! Use baskets or small bins to compile snacks or to keep all the Chick-Fil-A sauces you've accumulated in one spot.
- Browse through your beauty products – Those expire to ya know! And the items you use frequently can carry a lot of bacteria! Do a little digging through your vanity's and make-up bags and ditch anything that's really old. Might as well clean those brushes while you're at it!
- Organize that junk drawer! – There is zero excuse for having time to clean out this drawer! And if you say you don't have one, you're lying! Who knows, you might find some extra hand sanitizer while you're in there!
- Wipe your windows – Between weather changes, pollutants, and nasty air particles, those windows could use some brightening up.
- Get into those nooks and crannies – There are so many annoying things to clean around the house, that it's so easy to procrastinate and continue to put it off. Crown molding, large ceiling fans, air vents, and so on…use this time to really get into those places, dust, and scrub these items clean.
- Replace the batteries in your smoke detectors – When was the last time you've done this before the beeping began? Put in some fresh batteries and avoid dealing with the annoying beeping in the middle of the night.