As each county has a unique plan for the COVID-19 vaccination rollout in Florida, WDBO wants to make it easy for you to find the link you need to book an appointment.
Who is eligible?
- All Floridians 16 and older
Keep in mind: Most appointments are booked very quickly after opening, however, more become available as additional doses of vaccine are delivered in Florida.
Central Florida Veterans Affairs System Vaccines
The Orlando VA Healthcare System (OVAHCS) is offering COVID-19 vaccines for all enrolled and eligible Veterans regardless of age at the Orlando VA Medical Center and Lake Baldwin VA Medical Center.
- Veterans must be enrolled and eligible for VA health care benefits.
- Veterans receiving the Pfizer vaccine or Moderna vaccine must be able to return to the clinic they received their first shot at for a second dose.
To schedule an appointment, call 407.631.0499 (Available Monday- Friday from 7:30 a.m.- 4 p.m.).
FEMA Vaccination Site at Valencia College’s West Campus
- The federal government is operating a vaccination site at Valencia College west campus.
- The address for the site is 1800 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32811.
- No appointment is necessary; walk-ups are available.
Smaller ‘satellite’ FEMA sites open on a rotation around Central Florida and a list can be found by clicking here.
MONDAY APRIL 5TH ONLY — 400 doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine are being given for one day (until 7 p.m. or supplies last) at the following site in Central Florida:
- Beardall Senior Center - 800 Delaney Ave #3897, Orlando, FL 32801
- Food Bank-New Life Fellowship Missionary Baptist Church - 3919 W New Hampshire St, Orlando, FL 32808
- Lipscomb Community Center - 3316 Monroe St, Melbourne, FL 32901
Walmart/ Sam’s Club
Walmart is participating in the new Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
CLICK HERE to register for an upcoming appointment at a local Walmart.
CLICK HERE to register for an upcoming appointment at a local Sam’s Club.
- A membership is *not* required to get a vaccination at Sam’s Club.
- CLICK HERE to register for an appointment at a Publix Pharmacy. All Central Publix stores are participating.
- The portal opens at 7 a.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- On Monday and Friday, the Moderna brand COVID vaccine is offered.
- On Wednesday, the one-shot Johnson & Johnson brand vaccine is offered.
Southeastern Grocers is the parent company of Winn-Dixie, Harvey’s, and Fresco Y Mas grocery stores. All three are participating in the federal vaccination program.
Here are the links:
Central Florida County Links and numbers
The county is periodically booking appointments at the Orange County Convention Center until slots fill up.
- You can register by clicking HERE.
- Orlando International Airport: AdventHealth’s community vaccination site can be scheduled by clicking this link.
- You can also download the OCFL Alert App or text OCFLCOVID to 888-777 to be notified when the portal opens.
- Meadow Woods Recreation Center’s GymnasiumMonday, April 26 & Tuesday, April 271751 Rhode Island Woods Circle, Orlando, FL 32824Online Appointments and Walk-ups Available: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Register
- Goldenrod Recreation Center’s GymnasiumThursday, April 29 & Friday, April 304863 N Goldenrod Rd., Winter Park, FL 32792Online Appointments and Walk-ups Available: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Register
Check Prepare Seminole’s vaccine website for openings on its Eventbrite Page.
- The site is located at the former Sears store at the Oviedo Mall.
- New appointments open on Thursday mornings.
Go to myvaccine.fl.gov to pre-register in Osceola County.
- Read the latest info from Osceola County Emergency Management by clicking here.
- NEW: Kissimmee City Chambers Park and Community Center - Go to myvaccine.fl.gov to register.
- Need an appointment? Try calling 866-201-6507.
- Watch this video from Osceola Emergency Management here.
Pre-register for a Brevard County vaccine site by going to myvaccine.fl.gov.
- You can also set up an appointment by calling 866-201-5420.
- You can also text BrevardEOC to 888-777 for alerts on appointments.
Vaccinations are given at the Volusia County Fairgrounds in DeLand.
You can pre-register for a Lake County vaccine site by going to myvaccine.fl.gov.
- You can make an appointment by calling 866-201-6909.
- CLICK HERE for Lake County’s main Health Department website.
Register for the vaccine using the county’s online portal by clicking here.
- You can call their COVID-19 vaccine hotline at (863) 298-7500.
Also, here’s a list of phone numbers for Florida’s state vaccine hotline, just click here.
Seniors who can’t leave their home can be vaccinated by Florida strike teams.
Requests must be emailed to HomeboundVaccine@em.MyFlorida.com.
Cox Media Group