As each county has a unique plan for the COVID-19 vaccination rollout in Florida, WDBO wants to make it easy for you to find the link you need to book an appointment.
- Vaccinations in Florida are currently only available to healthcare workers, long-term care facility residents and staff, and anyone who is 65 years or older.
- People under age 65 with comorbidities can now request a written referral for vaccination from their primary healthcare provider or pharmacist instead of a hospital, per an executive order signed by Gov. DeSantis on 2-26.
- Most appointments are booked very quickly after opening, however, the more become available as additional doses of vaccine are delivered in Florida.
FEMA Vaccination Site at Valencia College’s West Campus
Beginning on March 3, the federal government will begin operating a vaccination site at Valencia College west campus.
The address for the site is 1800 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32811.
Walmart/ Sam’s Club
Walmarts in 34 counties will be participating in the new Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
CLICK HERE to register for an upcoming appointment at a local Walmart.
CLICK HERE to register for an upcoming appointment at a local Sam’s Club.
- A membership is not required to get a vaccination at Sam’s Club.
Currently, there are no locations available in Volusia County.
- CLICK HERE to register for an appointment at a Publix Pharmacy. All Central Publix stores are participating.
Southeastern Grocers is the parent company of Winn-Dixie, Harvey’s, and Fresco Y Mas grocery stores. All three are participating in the federal vaccination program.
Here are the links:
Central Florida County Links and numbers:
- Orange County - The county is periodically booking appointments using an online patient portal.
- You can register to receive the vaccine with the direct link by clicking HERE.
- You can also download the OCFL Alert App or text OCFLCOVID to 888-777 to receive updates by phone.
- Orlando International Airport: AdventHealth’s community vaccination site can be scheduled by clicking this link.
- NEW: On Friday Feb. 19, 2021, vaccinations are available to any eligible health care worker, regardless of health system affiliation (health care workers who have been unable to take advantage of other vaccination opportunities.)
- NEW: A FEMA operated vaccine site is scheduled to open on March 3rd 2021 at Valencia College’s west campus off Kirkman Road. Register at myvaccine.fl.gov.
- Seminole County - Check Prepare Seminole’s vaccine website for openings on its Eventbrite Page.
- You can read more about how to sign up for email alerts by clicking here.
- Osceola County - Go to myvaccine.fl.gov to pre-register in Osceola County.
- Read the latest info from Osceola County Emergency Management by clicking here.
- NEW: Kissimmee City Chambers Park and Community Center - Go to myvaccine.fl.gov to register.
- Need an appointment? Try calling 866-201-6507.
- Watch this video from Osceola Emergency Management here.
- Brevard County - Pre-register for a Brevard County vaccine site by going to myvaccine.fl.gov.
- You can also set up an appointment by calling 866-201-5420.
- You can also text BrevardEOC to 888-777 for alerts on appointments.
- Volusia County - Vaccinations are given at the Volusia County Fairgrounds in DeLand.
- Lake County - You can pre-register for a Lake County vaccine site by going to myvaccine.fl.gov.
- You can make an appointment by calling 866-201-6909.
- CLICK HERE for Lake County’s main Health Department website.
- Polk County - Register for the vaccine using the county’s online portal by clicking here.
- You can call their COVID-19 vaccine hotline at (863) 298-7500.
Also, here’s a list of phone numbers for Florida’s state vaccine hotline, just click here.