Orlando, Fla — NASA’s Commercial Crew Program is looking for hand-drawn artwork to fill its 2021 themed calendar.
Kids aged four to 12 years old can participate (with parent’s permission) to submit a drawing for the calendar, which has a different space-related theme for each month.
All entries must be submitted by Oct. 28 at 11:59 p.m.
The space themes include:
- JANUARY: Astronauts
- FEBRUARY: Astronaut Training
- MARCH: Rockets
- APRIL: Spacecraft
- MAY: 3-2-1 Blast off! Launch day in Florida
- JUNE: Spacesuits
- JULY: Station
- AUGUST: Living and Working in Space
- SEPTEMBER: Exploring the Solar System
- OCTOBER: What Would You Take From Home?
- NOVEMBER: Space Food
- DECEMBER: Returning to Earth
“The calendar will also include supplemental education materials for kids to learn more about the space-related themes,” NASA says in a press release.
Only original artwork without the use of stencils or computers will be accepted.
Go to https://go.nasa.gov/3jiZxG4 for more information about the competition’s themes, rules, deadlines, and artwork form.